Did you know that the speed of gravity is the speed at which changes in the location of an object propagate their gravitational effects to all other objects in the Universe? Me neither, but now we do. Read more @ www.WikiPedia.org
Did you know that my friend Mirza or DJMib (yes, the same guy you can see on that picture!) has taken off to Bosnia where he’ll stay for a month? I didn’t, that’s for sure. How come these people never tell me what’s going on? Geez!!
Yes, the fat bastard has decided to pay Norway a visit. Now, before we all get in the mood for a political demonstration, let’s consider this event as something we can make use of. None of us likes what’s happening down there and we all know it ain’t right, but this doesn’t allow us to throw shit in the face of Isrealis or even Ariel Sharon. People should be treated as just that, and by doing this we’ll set an example for Sharon: this is maybe you should try..
We are paying millions per hour, you and me / mr. and mrs. taxpayer, for this visit, though, so we should try to make some use of it. The Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet.no reports that Sharon has asked the Prime Minister of Norway (mr. Bondevik:) that we cut all bonds and communacation with Yasser Arafat. Even though Bondevik is the guy he is, without saying too much, he’s got the common sense needed to reply that this is out of the question. Facing the coming visit as something inevitable he is inclined to find something worth making out of it, and as we know from what is happening; it’s alot. I think the point I’m stressing is that we should look at this visit as an oppurtunity to do something useful.
But misbehave! Let the world know what’s true and what’s not, what we’re buying and what we aren’t.
Check out this Norwegian site for Cigars that one of my acquaintances has made: Norsk Sigarforum.
I received an e-mail from a visitor saying that the commenting system was all wrong.
I found the error and fixed it, so now you should scream about all you want:)
Listen; I just woke up… It’s 6 p.m and time for breakfast.. Geez!
Did some stupid shit last night. Nothing I will regret, being temporarily insane, but it was nevertheless stupid things to do. Here’s how the events occoured:
- Beer at my place, watching a really entertaining children’s story with my brother and sister
- Kornelius came over, had a cigarette and I finished my 3rd beer and we were off..
- ..to Kroa, the best countrypub there is. We had a really interesting chat that was ruined by people coming and going, so we decided to
- play some pool. I won both my rounds even though I was pretty drunk at the time.
- After this we decided to drop in to the other pub (we’ve only two!!) to see if any people were still left. It was Saturday after all.
- It was some peeps there so we stayed there till they closed, accompanied with beer or something like it, all the way.
- Homewards, some parts on the run from the mob, to my house to fetch something to drink and say ‘Hi!’ to my brother.
- Me and Kornelius made some popcorn, talked a bit to his dog (Sofus) but mostly discussed daily matters of no particular interest.
- At some point I got so sleepy I almost fell asleep, so I decided to take the final walk (homewards).
- Sleep. Woke up at 6 p.m.. great! Need some junkfood, though.
A Norwegian notice to the best beer-brewery in Norway: Mack;
STEM MACK! (07.09.01)
Nord-Norges eneste ølbryggeri trenger din stemme for å kunne bevare viktige, nord-norske arbeidsplasser!
Dette er innledninga i en annonse som kjøres i nord-norske aviser i disse dager.
The time is exactly 18:12 (or 6:12 p.m) now, and the time says… something else; 6:50 pm.
Trying to fix it now, hang on:)
Okay, it showed a 38 minutes extra, meaning I can’t fix this without hacking the scripts, ’cause it can only handle full hours.. I’ve proposed the issue to the people at tidakada and I’m currently just waiting for an answer.
Check out these audioclips from pre-fighting and the fightnight itself (2002), between Alarmclock-connection‘s Definite and Dirty Oppland‘s Roma:
- Definite and Roma doing Freestyle in the Norwegian radioprogram Kaliber (P3)
- Final battle between Definite and Roma, Fight Night 2002 (hi-res)
- Final battle between Definite and Roma, Fight Night 2002 (lo-res)
Everything’s in Norwegian, though.
Worth a look, though.
All links are stolen from Definite’s homepage: http://bounce.to/Definite
By now I should’ve applied for at least 10 jobs for my civil service which begins in February 04, but I’ve got a totalt of 3 and two of them have already answered ‘no’.
I haven’t gotten all the shots for my Cuba-trip, either, so things are heaping up real fast. Here’s what I have to do:
- Quit my dayjob. My application won’t be in effect before a month has passed.
- Write a letter to my insurance company about my stay in Cuba.
- Clean and tidy up my room:P