It’s been quiet round here lately, due to a number of things. Look, it’s a list!
- Nick Cave concert
- Exams (did one and forfeited the other)
- Translated Zenwalk manual (still not released)
- Went to a cabin in the mountains
- Back to work after 2+ weeks of hiatus. Total chaos ensued
- My kernel conf project was scrapped when Zenwalk 5.2 was released. Yay!
- Went to a wedding
- Went to the theatre
- Seen Battlestar Galactica (refurbished version) seasons 1 and 30% of 2
- Also, we’ve had 30°+ Celsius for the last three weeks
And I intend to keep busy. At the moment I’m working on a lot of stuff, some of it even interesting, while continuing to perfect my Zenwalk system. Sunday I’m going away for a three day seminar in Sweden, then I have an appointment at the dentist, and 1st of July I expect to take out some holiday time. Take out seems to be the appropriate words, given that I still have a novel to finish, and several others on hold.
Then getting to work today I was bothered with a baby. Yes, the babies are back, and snuggling plus worthless commentary is mandatory. I held up the baby like a weird, exotic pot plant. Tilting it just a little. Then I said: "Babies.. do they bounce?"
People have no sense of humor.