It was a winter sale and I got each of them for 49NOK..
- Leonard Cohen – Death Of A Ladies’ Man
- Leonard Cohen – New Skin For The Old Ceremony
- Marvin Gaye – Let’s Get It On
- Oasis – Familiar To Millions
- Elvis Presley – The Essential (2CD)
- Shakira – MTV Unplugged
- Cornelis Vreeswijk – En Fattig Trubadur
… but really, I can’t afford these shopping sprees. But then, most of these are classics. Except for the Shakira one. You know I like Shakira’s butt and everything, but her music? Actually, you should check out her MTV unplugged. I don’t have many Spanish singing records. Then everything’s good on MTV Unplugged. I can’t wait to hear Kraftwerk on MTV unplugged. Can I fit in MTV unplugged in any more sentences? I guess I can’t. The Elvis Presley – The Essential CDs are not MTV unplugged. They are plugged. And not by MTV. But I digress.