As of today, right now, I declare that the Female of the Year contest of 2004 is officially opened. For those of you who haven’t been following last year’s competition, you could do a little catching up by reading the female 2003 category, or at least check out this post: A new feature (August 24th,03).
There are a couple of rules applied that you all should be aware about:
- None of last year’s nominees can be nominated this year. The same applies to last year’s winner. (Check the list here)
- There can only be 12 women in the final contest, one for each month.
- All the nominees must be women. If in doubt, I’ll ignore the suggested person.
All suggestions and requests to nominees MUST contain a 50-word explanation of why just this woman should be part of the contest.
- The nominee does not have to be a worldstar, but it must be possible to track down at least 1 – one – product the person has produced or participated in producing.
- When the final voting begins it is I who decide when it is finished, but a date (which can be changed!) will be presented in advance.
- The rules may be changed as we go along as a results of any complications that could occour.
- The votes passed using my dedicated poll-system are the only ones that counts. DO NOT E-MAIL ME YOUR VOTE
- Have fun!
Without further ado, I urge you to get buissy! Suggest a female!
EDIT: Rule Number 3 has been removed from the competition.