Earl is, in my view, the greatest character of Red Meat. Of course the kid-hating Milkman Dan is entertaining, or the "loving" husband trying to invite his family to be blown up. Here are ten of the comic strips I’ve picked out for you. They open in a new window.
- Whafting wiffs of whatnots
- The business side of the doublewide
- Frying bacon in the bedpan
- Glitter in your gruel
- Doddering docent to the museum of misanthropy
- Comedy’s cauterized stump
- Army man in your navy beans
- Moldering mementos of merritment
- The mouldering mounds of mirth
- Something ripe in the bagpipe
For more, visit www.RedMeat.com. Images used without permission.