The shaver definetely has got it in for me. I think it’s kind of a love-attack, though, it just wants to fulfill its purpouse but are too eager and keeps almost killing me in Das Prozess. It’s the Edward Scissorhands of shavers. Philips – We Make Minced Meat.
Always fun to go to work with that throat. "No, it’s not a meat-eating virus, it’s my shaver."
I just have to add it to my lately growing list of symptoms. Symptoms of Paranoia.
Here they are:
- The shaver tries to kill me
- The birds in the shower tries to kill me
- I swear, the bots I play Microsoft Heart with are making joint efforts to take me down
- I keep having dreams that involves being on the sea…?
- I write ‘symptomps’ instead of ‘symptoms’..
"My mind is going.. I can feel it.. My mind is going.."
Thus goeth teh dayth.