This is just an awkwardly bad day. It feels as though my head is in a bucket, and that there are two small goblins sitting on each shoulder holding a tea spoon. Occasionally they just tap the bucket with the spoons, sending vibrating morse-code signals through my brain just to make sure I feel terrible. I can imagine how they smile to each other.
– Dewey, what do you say?
– What do you mean, I didn’t say anything?!
– No, about Sigg3.
– What about him? He’s a dork.
– Yes, yes, of course he is. But what do you say?
Want to tap him a little? Just for a short while?
– Sure, Johnny. Let’s tap’im!
– Oh, look, he’s getting a headache again.
– Hehe, his eyes are all red now.
– Looks like a test rabbit on cocaine.
– Serves ‘im well, the darn fool. Getting up Monday morning all optimistic!
– Yeah, you’re right. Nobody should do that.
– But he just goes on and does it anyway!
– So, Dewey, what do you say?
Stupid miserable goblins.
I’m not going to see my "study group" today either. I just can’t. In this mood, I’d probably be far from constructive, suggesting 1st-time readers to lay off their naive ambitions and go do something they can cope with. Like shoving snow or something.
In my experience people don’t like to hear that. Especially from a small nerd with goblins on his shoulders.
Thanks to Michael for sorting out my permanent links. Now you can permanently link to any post I’ve written by clicking the timestamp below each post. I know the design looks noob, but I’m going to re-write it soon, I promise. Not just today. If I did it today, I’d spontaneously spawned off a whole new era of Picasso like webdesigns.